My 1st swap as a Hostess



So I recently completed my 1st swap on atcsforall.com. The theme was Inspirational Paint chips. The goal was to create a ATC on a paint chip and add a inspirational quote. Since this was my 1st swap I only had 12 players but that was fine with me. It was so much fun going to the mailbox and picking up everyone's creations. I made all players a personalized ATC in their favorite color.

Every wonderful player created awesome sets and a hostie for me.
I will treasure them forever! 

I look at them often as the quotes are uplifting. I don't have a favorite; love them all. 

Until tomorrow!!!

Make some Art; it will make you happy!

Comments

  1. I’m loving reading your blog... which I just found today. And I’ve enjoyed swapping with you as well!!! You’re right about AFA... it fits any schedule constraints and allows the art to flow! I’ve met so many wonderful people there too... like you! I look forward to reading more when you update your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thoughts

My 1st Junk Journal Altered Book

Hello and Welcome