Random thoughts

Hello, I know it has been awhile since I have posted. Life has been crazy and I feel like I am getting back into the groove. I just wasn't feeling inspired at all.

I lost my grandmother in June and even though I knew it was coming, it certainly did not make it any easier. She was my biggest cheerleader and is the loudest voice I hear in my ear besides God. Her life lessons made me who I am today. I remember her voice saying "There's Big mama's baby", Big mama is here", as I they wheeled me out of surgery. It made me smile just to know that she was there.

With that being said, I know that life is short and I must continue to do the things that bring me joy and let go of things and people that don't cheer for me.

Happy Saturday to you and go out and do something that you LOVE today.

You are Unique and One of a Kind!!



Comments

  1. So sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing. Sending Hugz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pouringdiva, I'm so sorry to see your sad news. It is never easy to lose a loved one. I hope that your many happy memories of your grandmother bring you comfort, and that the art you create helps you to heal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! The memories are just the thing that keeps me smiling. She would not want me to be sad.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st swap as a Hostess

Hello and Welcome