My 1st Junk Journal Altered Book


So I created this Junk journal Altered book for a friend that I trade atcs with on www.atcsforall.com. I am thinking about opening an Esty shop for my art and thought about adding these as well, but wanted some feedback from someone other than family.

I thought I would share this one, since it was my first. I was looking for a journal that I can carry with me at all times to doodle, draw (and I use that term very loosely), or just write down random thoughts or ideas. The lessons I learned while creating it were inspired from several places. Mostly by watching a lot of YouTube videos but was drawn to two creators: 

LorriMarie Jenkins https://youtu.be/1-odnZEWkA4
Lisa Vollrath https://youtu.be/ZiMl0M3gmcI

Please excuse the dogs barking in the background of my video. Hopefully this will inspire you to create your own.

Thanks for stopping by. 

View video

Comments

  1. Very cool Junk Journal! So much detail and work that went into it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random thoughts

My 1st swap as a Hostess

Hello and Welcome